If you’re on the road for Valentine’s Day, consider trying this recipe with your significant other or family. Not only does it produce delicious personal pizzas, but making them together is a fun activity that’s sure to brighten your Valentine’s Day.
MINI HEART PIZZAS
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Pepperoni (and any other favorite toppings)
- Pre-heat your oven to the recommended temperature on your pre-made dough package or your homemade dough recipe.
- Roll your dough out flat on a lightly floured flat surface. Either use a large heart shaped cookie cutter or a knife to create a good shape. If using a large heart shaped cookie cutter, just lightly push it down on the dough to make the heart outline, then use a knife to cut around the heart leaving about an extra 1 inch boarder.
- Once cut out, roll over the extra 1-inch edges of the dough to make the crust and form the heart shape.
- Place the mini heart pizza crusts on a baking tray and place in the oven. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until dough is baked and the edges have started to turn golden brown.
- Take the heart crusts out of the oven and let them cool off for a minute.
- Set out all of the toppings and let your Valentine have fun designing their very own pizza with their favorite toppings.
- Once the pizzas are decorated, put them back in the oven for about 2-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Visit Richardson’s RV Centers
If you don’t own an RV yet, you can still try making this recipe at home. Then be sure to stop in at Richardson’s RV Center to see the inventory and surprise your Valentine with a new RV!