LONGBED CAMPERS by LANCE
Lance : Longbed Campers : Floorplans
From start to finish, every Lance camper is addressed with the same care and attention to detail without concern for the size or level of features or decor. These campers are engineered with a variety of considerations in mind – truck capacities, truck bed lengths, towing capacities, level of equipment, sleeping accommodations, and price ranges – to name a few.
Lance has 6 campers compatible with long bed trucks:
- The 2011 Lance 850 camper features a larger bathroom and greater holding tank capacity compared to other eight-foot models. We have incorporated exterior compartment storage for portable generators. This unit also includes some features normally found in larger models that include dual battery capacity, double door refrigerator, and a pullout pantry. This all aluminum-framed unit is lightweight and built to last.
- The 2011 Lance model 950 is the perfect truck camper for a single rear wheel long bed truck. It has all of the amenities of a larger camper that would include a double door refrigerator, pantry, and a large lower area wardrobe. The weight of this unit is hundreds if not thousands of pounds lighter than some of its competitors units. A built-in Propane powered generator is available as an option. Combine a generator with the large holding tank capacities and you will be free to go where you want, when you want. This model is also available with a slide-out dinette option known as the 950s.
- The 2011 Lance 992 is a double-slideout model that has the feel of a much larger camper. The kitchen is fully functional either with the galley slideout retraced or deployed - so making a sandwich while on the road is a breeze. Counter space is abundant on the 992, and there's ample storage throughout, too. The wet bath design is deceiving - as it actually has more cubic space for a shower then any other camper model Lance builds. The new Lance 2011 model 992 now has a full-size slide out dinette with seating for up to six people.
- The 2011 Lance 1050. For more than a decade our most popular 10’ camper floor plan was a model 1030. Recently it was discontinued in favor of newer models. Dealers and consumers urged us to reintroduce the floor plan with all the newer features and construction methods. So here it is along with a slide model as well. A larger dinette and much more holding tank capacity are new features. The basement allows for more storage and a more spacious cabover bed area with a mirrored wardrobe.
- Space? The 2011 Lance 1181 camper has the most floor space of all Lance camper models. Once the full-wall slideout dinette/refrigerator/wardrobe closet is deployed, you'll feel like dancing - and there's room for you to do this. After a dusty trail ride, you'll enjoy the enormous dry bath - where the shower is separate from the toilet area. Then see the cabover's three-quarter-wall hanging closet wardrobe. Taking long items is a snap with a basement storage area that runs the entire width of the camper.
- This side-entry model is excellent for traditional campsite camping or towing. Add the optional rear tent and dinette bunk bed, and you can actually sleep up to seven people. The bath area is excellent, the galley is completely functional, with lots of storage all around. The Lance 1191 has been used by many full-time RVers. The new Lance 2011 model 1191 now has a full-size slide out dinette with seating for up to six people.
* Always consult with your Factory Authorized Lance Dealer for sizes.
BELOW IS ALL CURRENT INVENTORY
AVAILABLE IN THIS LINE
To Search All Other Inventory Click Here.